FOR CHILDREN 3 YEARS AND OLDER
9:10- 12:00 noon, 2, 3 or 5 day a week options
Optional Extended Day Program Available from 12 noon – 2pm; MWF
Our Preschool program provides a transition for your child from family-centered activities to structured activities involving other children and adults. Our teachers are sensitive to the needs of young children who are separating from their parents for the first time.
- Children must be 3 years old by September 30 to be eligible for this program.
- Children must be completely potty trained to be in the program. Pull-ups may not be worn.
- Self-help skills are encouraged at all times.
- Children have a cooking experience once a month.
- Children will bring a healthy peanut-free snack to school daily.
- Children learn to share toys and books with their new friends.
- They participate in “Circle Time” each day where they may play games, sing a song, dance, count, share with their friends, and/or listen to a story.
- Each day contains a balance of child-directed and teacher-directed activities.
- Children are given outside play time everyday as weather permits.
- Our theme-based curriculum concentrates on counting, number concepts, and one-to-one correspondence.
Fees for 2018 – 2019 Preschool Programs
Annual Registration Fee: $100
One-Time Supply Fee: $50/$75/$100
- Two days a week: $200/month
Offered: Tuesday & Thursday
- Three days a week: $250/month
Offered: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Five days a week: $335/month
Offered: Monday through Friday