FOR CHILDREN 4 YEARS AND OLDER
9:10- 12:00 noon, 3 or 5 day options
Optional Extended Day Program Available from 12 noon – 2pm; MWF
- Children must be 4 years old by September 30 to be eligible for this program.
- Independence and self-help skills are encouraged at all times.
- The alphabet is introduced through our changing thematic units of study and numbers are reinforced.
- The children will receive an introduction to each letter of the alphabet and their appropriate phonetic sound.
- Science experiences are a valuable part of our classrooms.
- These children will cook monthly and help measure, mix and most especially… enjoy their results.
- Children will bring a healthy peanut-free snack to school everyday.
- They meet monthly with the pastor for “Chapel Time”, welcoming all children of God. (Sample themes include: Creation, Friendship, Being Thankful, Joy, Love.)
- The successful writing of each child’s name is an important goal in the class.
- “Circle Time” is an important component of the preschool day. At this time, the children will engage in games, songs, dance, share with their friends, and/or listen to a story. This is an important time for class discussions, where teachers value each child’s contribution.
- Each day contains a balance of child-directed and teacher-directed activities.
Fees for 2019 – 2020 PreKindergarten Programs
- Three days a week: $260/month
Offered: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Five days a week: $345/month
Offered: Monday through Friday