FOR CHILDREN 18 MONTHS AND OLDER
1, 2 or 3 day a week options
- Children must meet the minimum class age requirement by September 30 to be eligible for this program.
- Children must be ‘independent’ walkers to be eligible for this program. That is, they must be able to walk to/from the classroom to the playground on their own (with teacher supervision).
- Children in this classroom must be signed “in and out” each day.
- Your child will need a bag that contains, on a daily basis, the following items:
- Disposable diapers and wipes
- Non-spill sippy cup
- Healthy peanut-free snack
- Change of clothes including socks and underwear
- Teachers will work with your child as he/she is learning to master bathroom skills.
- Independence and self-help skills are encouraged as appropriate.
- Hands-on experiences develop the child’s natural curiosity and an eagerness for learning.
Fees for 2021-2022 Parents’ Morning Out Programs
Annual Registration Fee $100
One-Time Supply Fee $65 for one or two days a week
One-Time Supply Fee $85 for three days a week
- One day a week: $125/month
Offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
- Two days a week: $225/month
Offered: Tuesday & Thursday, or Wednesday & Friday
- Three days a week: $275/month
Offered: Monday, Wednesday & Friday